Delivering Excellence in Specialized Water-Related Solutions such as Industrial Wastewater Management
Well-managed skills and services available throughout South Africa
ERWAT provides consistent and excellent water and wastewater solutions through its commercial wing, known as ERWAT Commercial Business.
All the core and primary services offered by ERWAT Commercial Business are offered to industries such as:
- Mining and minerals
- Food and beverage (FMCG)
- Pulp and paper, textiles and dyes
We also offer our services to municipalities, government departments and state-owned entities.
Strategically positioned towards the enhancement of the market and delivering excellence in specialised water-related services, success lies in building focused customer relationships, Return on Operating Costs (ROC) and continuous improvement projects.
ERWAT Commercial Business follows a partnered approach and offers customers expertise in industrial problem point source identification and mapping as immediate point source mitigation advice.
With years of experience and expertise, ERWAT Commercial Business has developed an in-depth range of products and services geared towards managing plants, plant operations, maintenance, process optimisation and technical support.
- Environmental compliance issues through a complete Water Plant Management offering
- Focusing on their core business instead of intricate water compliance issues
- Expertise in industrial problem point source identification and mapping and immediate point source mitigation advice
- Immediate ROC and continuous improvement projects through identifying ways of minimising raw material usage and/or recovery of final product through point source identification and mapping (instant profitability realisation)
- Independent quality assurance services for compliance purposes and ERWAT’s ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory accreditation
- Transferring skills, improving capacity and where possible local job creation
Core and primary services include:
- Complete water plant management through a range of products and services geared towards managing plants, plant operations, maintenance, process optimisation and technical support.
- Management and operation of on-site quality laboratories created from scratch or taking over and improving the analytical and management standards of existing laboratories.
- Ground/leachate water quality monitoring through state of the art mobile sampling rig and equipment, to identify and recommend appropriate mitigation strategies for the potential risk of pollution to ground and surface water.
- Professional support and services through plant audits, plant optimisation, water quality monitoring and compliance monitoring analysis, sludge analysis and classification and in-house and off-site implementation of municipal by-laws and tariffs