An opportunity exists within ERWAT’s Scientific Services Department for two In-service Trainees to participate in ERWAT’s Internship Programme on a 12-month contract basis working within the Chemistry Laboratory.
The applicant must fulfil the following requirements:
- Must have completed all theoretical modules required for a National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry.
- Have not taken part in a formal Internship/experiential learning programme.
- Preferably be a South African citizen.
- Have excellent communication and written skills.
- Be able to stand for long hours and be physically fit.
- Good time management / organising skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Own transport is essential.
The appointment of candidates is at the sole discretion of ERWAT, taking into account factors considered relevant, including but not limited to the companies Employment Equity Policy and Strategy.
Please forward your CV, certified copy of ID and qualifications to email@example.com and clearly state in the subject line Internship Programme.
The closing date for Applications is 3 July 2020, should you not hear from us by 31 July 2020, you should consider your application unsuccessful.